MagKor Black Mag 3 Again Available

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes BH 209 look like a bargain, I didn't think anything could do that. :lol:

wow.. Since BH209 has arrived... I will be hard pressed to shoot anything else!

So basically it is $40.00 a jug.... Question is..Will you be able to POUR it out of the jug when you get it?

I liked Black Mag '3 for saboted bullets, but thought it sucked for conicals. It has a low flash point like Black Powder, and ignited real well with just #11 caps too. Good luck to them, trying to sell it one jug and Haz-Mat fee at a time. Funny it is just showing up again now that Blackhorn 209 is out there.

I think they missed the ship!

WoW- makes all other powders look cheap. I wonder what it will sell for if it ever reaches retailers shelves. :shock:

For that kind of money, there are too many other powders out there that I can shoot much more cost effective. I liked Black Mag 3 when I shot it. I have to admit the new Blackhorn 209 is also an interesting powder, but I get by fine on Triple Se7en, Pyrodex, and Goex...

For that price, they can keep it.

As good as i like BM3,i am not going to use it at that price.The Powder Co.Just forgot about all of us with there Thunder Charge Mess, until BlackHorn 209 came out.I for one do not surport any co's that do crap like that.While i have not got me any Blackhorn 209 yet,i hope it does as they say,because MagKor has burnt there bridge with me

Latest posts

Back