I got a two for two, but not from burger king

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funman

Reaction score
IMG_0008.jpg
[/img]

IMG_0004.jpg
[/img]

I broke in my hawkeye with a pair of deer. This was on a Airforce reservation public land. Ok i got in the stand late, and ran of two or three does on the way in. Three hours in the stand i see deer 70 yards to my left. I wait and thank god they cut over to the right. One of them came to an opening , i shoot him he runs 10 yards piles up unseen in THICK briars. The other two bucks are looking around and not sure what just happened. I wait for another to get into an opening , shot and he dropped in his tracks.

That was the fun part, i had to drag these deer through about 300 yards of briars. I am hurting today sore tired but happy thanks for reading

Ruger hawkeye .308 150gr winchester soft point

8) :) :D

CONGRATS :!: :!: :!: and what a shot :!: :!: :!: This is one you'll never forget :!:

shooter44n45 said:
Nice job, you can shoot more than one buck in your area?

You can shoot two a day everyday the season is open

Thanks everyone, andy i like the gun so far, no complaints. I really havent shot it that much to find out how good it really shoots. I sighted it in at fifty yards and went from thier to the tree stand. Im gonna make it out to the gun range as soon as this first phase of hunting season closes. Ill give it an honest report. I will say this , i bought a bushnell elite 3200 for this rifle and i like it ......but i think my burris scope is a tad better in clarity, i got the elite for a good deal so im not gonna complain too much. Thanks again

Congratulations on your hunt. Looks like some nice venison there.

Congrats on the kills.. we are allowed 3 bucks and 3 does a year here, but can only shoot a buck and a doe in a day. I can only imagine how wore our you were having to drag 2 for 300yards. I had 1 to drag that far last year and it wore me out.

nice job! i have been lucky to get 2 deer at once like that and it's cool but as you stated twice the work at once....but still worth it! enjoy ur venison.

Latest posts

Back