Bushnell New DOA Scope for Muzzleloaders

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was Sabot Loader that discovered this new scope. Just found his original message. I really like the look of this one. HMMMM

that looks like a very interesting scope. Of course one needs to hunt in an area where there are distances. For me that would be a silly thing to have. But I could sure see the advantage of it out in some other areas.

I especially like the ear hash marks...

Cayuga:

yep that is interesting to say the least. I dont know about our deer up here but are all deer ears the same. And do female deer have smaller ears. LOL. I just like Bushnell scopes so I guess I'll have to stop thinking about ear size and just get one if they are affordable. I would like one for my WSM 300.

It would take quite a sweet scope to make me give up on my Omega. And from a glance, the Bushnell ain't it.

I'm all for the developement of new ballistic reticles. but one that measures distance by the deers ears...Really... thats just too much to think about in my opinion.

The ear thing is kind of weird, but it's something different. Different sells I guess. Personally I wish they would have just done something similar to Burris, I like simple. The main gripe I have with their 3200 and 4200 series is eye relief. Add a 1/2" to it and another 4200 would be in the mail.

It doesn't really matter how they say to measure distance. You're still going to have to hit the range and figure out where you need to aim based on the load you're using.

scope

look at simmons and the new hawke Xbow scopes. You pick your distance by the body legth of the scope inside a marking sorta like shooting threw the goal posts in the scope.

Latest posts

Back