The annual hunt is getting CLOSE!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
Those that are attending..I have something I want to throw at you. At LAST years hunt..someone brought up the idea of each hunter pitching in $100.00 extra which would THEN go to a drawing of ONE hunter getting to shoot a BUFFALO! Would ya'll be interested in doing that? Let's hear your opinions...

I would be game for that, but don't you think we ought to have a shoot-off or some sort of challenge instead of a plain ole drawing? I never win the lottery, so I'm sure I wouldn't win the draw to be able to shoot a buffalo. And what about processing the thing? I'm sure it ain't cheap. Total package deal?

What are the exact dates Chuck? I know I've got my papers, but It might take me a while dig them out. If you have them handy that is..... :eek: :lol:

I think we were talking about dividing up the meat among the participants...The one lucky winner just gets to shoot it.... I could be wrong though...

In any case I'm up for it....

Super 91 said:
What are the exact dates Chuck?

Hey stranger, :p we will be hunting on Saturday March 31st.

Hey Chuck, can you get a package price from Susie? I think that would make things easier.

Howdy pardner!! I knew it was at the end of March, but I need to find my paperwork. Thanks!

Ha, ha, ha........ :evil: I have PICS of what you like to do to the animals at Loshbough, so you'd better watch it buddy...... :wink: :D :D :D

Hey Batchief, what's up? So I imagine you'll be using one of your White's. Most likely my NULA here but not sure yet. Jack (corvair) and I are going to be out at the conservation club soon to do some shooting. I'll give you a heads up and maybe you can make it...

LOL!!!

Post those pics Bob! :shock: :shock: 8) :lol:

I'm in for that Chuck!!!! I think it is safe to say Nug will bring the cannon to down that beast! He doesnt have much UNDER a .458 win. :poke:

Sounds good, Pat! Let me know.

Sorry, Bob.... :lol: :wink:

JJ,,,you want me to post some?? 8)

Clean. Clean? We're talking Bat here!! NOW how can I post any pics? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Hey Chuck, can you get a package price from Susie? I think that would make things easier.

I got the price from Susie last week. $1500 to around $2000 depending on the size...plus tax.

Back