Hello to camp, I hear the beans and cornbread is good here!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madjack

Reaction score
Mind if I come close to the fire and set a spell? Some of you folks already know me from other forums, but for those of you who don't, I go by madjack. That ain't a mood, more like a state of mind; crazy+a little bit o jackarse in me. I come from Hoosierland but stuck in the state of Misery. I been playin at frontstuffn for a while but not been serious. Just good enough to knock down what I aim at. I own an LK93 in .54 that I usually take hunting as it is just so darned accurate with 100 grains of Goex 3f and a Barnes Mz 325. I've got an Encore 50 that's a few years old, I need to take the time to work up a load with but that'll be the after-the-next-project project. Just recently I picked up a White Bison in .504 that I'm wanting to try slingin cornicals with, thatn ort to be hoot! I done picked out a name fer it, Ol' Buffer Butt, course I might have a few other names fer it too, but only time will tell. Oh yeah,I gots one o those undiehammers too, but thats more fer grins, these ol'eyes just don get that German blade sight as well as a scope. Anyways I been wantin to say howdy fer a couple o days and it just seemed like a good time to say howdy. Howdy. madjack :twisted:

Welcome to camp... The pork is really good around here as well...

dinner.jpg

Hoodoggies, seems like my timing is as impeccable as ever!! Yup, think I'm gonna like it here. :wink: madjack :twisted:

Back