Seems now our main concern is the CPC - always something ...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
SUBJECT: Seems now our main concern is the CPC - always something ...

Everytime you turn on the news no matter which network we (the USA) is having issues with another country. Now the news is calling our dealings with China "The Cold War" with Communist Party of China (CPC). We thought the "Cold War" issues were over years ago !!! We call ourselves "Peaceful" that needs to be revisited seeing how we are always in some conflict. Maybe we are more "Barbaric" than we think ???

Tell me about it, have one of these people living next door as of a month ago when seen moving in. Need to keep an eye on her from a distance. She has a bad attitude and not friendly at all.

With the DRNK now threatening military action against South Korea, that's where the immanent danger could lie rather than China.

Truthfully, nobody wants a war they can't win. Nukes would be involved and any Country involved would either be totally obliterated or would take decades to recover if ever! However, that being said, accidents will happen.

Let's leave this subject and get back to muzzle loading and related subjects.

End this topic now Jonathan.

Let's leave this subject and get back to muzzle loading and related subjects.

End this topic now Jonathan.
Heading to the Rendezvous tomorrow. Jon said many vendors there. I'm sure I'll find something that I can't do without.

Back