Loggy's Henry Ball Nails Buck!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggy

Reaction score
By guy who bought my Henry Ball 10 ML-II this past summer. Really nice getting a report plus learning that a fellow hunter successfully connected with a load i shared with him! Maybe I shoulda kept that darn Henry Ball! :lol:

Email & pic I received:

Larry,

The Ball was dialed in with loads you suggested. Here is a photo of my first shot - bang flop during the gun season here in Illinois.

mikebuck.jpg

WOW! A load that guts 'em' and loads 'em' on your vehicle.....nice :lol:

Whitesmoke

Yeah, it sure looks like a nice one. If he sends any better pics i will post up. When you depart with a fine gun u always sorta wonder about it.

It was his very FIRST Muzzleloader to boot!! :lol:

I sent him llots of advice & also told him to ck in here for good info.

BTW, load was a Barnes 300 MZ Expander, 45 grains AA 5744 ( i believe dipped cause I threw my Lee set in).

That's a neat rig for hauling the deer. One of those would work on the back of my mini van. Do you know if he made that up or bought commercially.

RAF, they are great! I got one 2 years ago for my GMC Suburban for haulin deer. I believe my load capacity is 500 lbs. Mine is on a Class III receiver but they make them for smaller too. Very heavy built & easy to load a large deer by urself.

http://www.masterbuilt.com/products_hhcargo.htm

My Hitch Hauler

DSCF0201.jpg

Latest posts

Back