TC Northwest Explorer...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabotloader

Keep Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a Blast
Supporting member
Reaction score
Well is it creating a little buzz so thought I would bring some of the buzz over here....

TCNWExplorer.jpg

I am not sold on that rifle. I guess shooting that GMB 1-28 with BS conicals kind of spoiled me. If I had to hunt with those requirements I would grab that or my .58 caliber and just roundball them to death.

cayuga

Yep! I totally agree, but where is a guy going to go to get a a good sidehammer these days? You can not even find them around here anymore.

Not much beats the LRH barrel when it comes to shooting concials, well the conicals that I shoot anyway.

Another site I hang on the guy's are saying they have not been impressed with the fit and feel. The comments are it feels like tupper ware? I am going to Cabelas to meet a guy that wants to buuy one of my Whites I figured I would try to hold one while I was there.

At least there is some information on the Explorer, I have not been able to find out anything about the Impact except that it is a bit lower in price than the Explorer.

i honestly think that cleaning a bolt action would be easier than having to clean this ones drop block. The regular omega gets fairy dirty down there as it is. #11's are only going to make a bigger mess.

Mike, I know ... but they can still be found if one really wants one. Or look for a White!! :D

uc

Or look for a White!!

Well see! that is the logical answer, for PacNorWest ML, but to many folks want new, or at least a gun in production. Especially if they are goingto be some kind of gift...

After all there is a reason they are out of production.

I still thinking these are going to sell better than I, you, or even Dave thinks... It is a lot easier to buy something that is available...

cayuga said:
If I had to hunt with those requirements I would.....just roundball them to death.

Awesome--that's what my two .54's are for!

Here's to you, cayuga
:drinkers: :yeah: :applause:

Latest posts

Back