Hey from TN

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tndeer

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum--- already love it. Wish I had found it earlier. I'm originally from Moulton, Al--- small town in Lawrence County---- birthplace of Jesse Owens. I love hunting big whitetails and thundering gobblers. Especially love muzzleloading. Here in Tn, rut hunting usually means hunting with a smokepole. I have a MK-85 Knight Hawk and a T/C 50 cal Encore. I have a desire to get a Knight LRH. Lot's of good info on this site. Look forward for more helpful hints.

Thanks, I see your location is Athens. Do you hunt any of the North Ala WMAs like Bankhead or Freedom Hills ? I hunted Freedom Hills last year. Didn't kill a deer but saw some killer rubs. Bankhead Unit B is going to 4 on a side this year. I know there are good deer there already. I grew up in Wren next to Bankhead and my brother now lives in Bankhead. Maybe someday our paths will cross. If you see a Toyota Thundra with TN tag of DEER, that's me. Good luck this year and be safe.

Back