A Newb Here

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aladinbama

Reaction score
I've been into collecting C&R for years and always wanted a ML just to fool around with (actually would rather hunt with one I believe). Probably a mistake on my part, but I purchased a Knight Vision .50 and will be visiting here for information a lot in the not so distant future. The reason I bought a Knight was for it's role in Modern Inline ML History (no longer in production) and the reason for the Vision is because it is a break-open design that's supposedly really easy to clean and take care of (why start with something difficult). Wish me luck!
As a side bar, I'm involved in stock preservation on the C&R side and have always wanted to put together a ML kit gun (with really pretty wood) - I just think they're cool. So those of you who are "purists" (if I can use that term), please be easy on me, and cut me some slack - I've got a lot to learn. Tom

:D :D :D
Well Tom, all I can say is pull up a stump and set a spell. Crack open your choice of brew and join the group. Great bunch of guys here that will help you with any kind of ML problem. Glad your here :!: :!: :!:

Latest posts

Back