Reminds me of Barrack Obama, Arming the Criminals, Taliban & ISIS. While wanting to confiscate my arms.....Anyone?

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

Rusticbob

This fool is acting his part. I’m starting to really think he is secretly working for the Chicoms, he is the real life Manchuria Candidate.
He is trying to make the US weak and poor!
I’m seeing more and more “Don’t blame me, I voted for Trump “ signs here in liberal, loony Vermont. I wonder how the rest of the country feels?

This fool is acting his part. I’m starting to really think he is secretly working for the Chicoms, he is the real life Manchuria Candidate.
I’m seeing more and more “Don’t blame me, I voted for Trump “ signs here in liberal, loony Vermont. I wonder how the rest of the country feels?
Starting to think? It's been painfully obvious since day one. Pretty sure if you search " Chinese prostitute " it will show a picture of him

CVA Fanboy

Supporting Member
FML Supporter
Funny how no one voted for Biden

Latest posts