Rejected on a Standard Ammunition Eligibility Check

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleKHayes

Reaction score
What can I do if I was rejected on a Standard Ammunition Eligibility Check because my information did not match an Automated Firearms System (AFS) entry?

Never heard of that. Around here we just show our DL and out the door we go. Shotguns shells, pistol and rifle ammunition.
I just bought some today, 10mm at Cabela's, then hit Atwoods Farm store and they had some 22 LR for my plinking.
Mike

1. What can I do if I was rejected on a Standard Ammunition Eligibility Check because my information did not match an Automated Firearms System (AFS) entry?
    Persons who have entries in the AFS will be able to update their information through the California Firearms Application Reporting System. For more information regarding this process, please visit the Automated Firearms System Personal Information Update page.

So glad I left California! And got my CCP.
I find it odd that my permit is recognized in many states EXCEPT California, but then we don't recognize ones issued by California either??

Was trying to buy ammo from Sportsman Warehouse in Nevada, the store said they only had it in California and not allowed to do an in-store ship and I would have drive to California to pick it up - however Calif has some kind of "Waiting Period" on ammo AND I have come in the store and show a Calif Driver's license, they can't accept a Nevada license??

Here, when its available, I just walk in, pick it up, pay at the counter and walk out - No ID required....unless I want my member's points.
However a hand gun has 3 day wait unless you have a CCP, then you walk out same day.

Latest posts

Back