Name that Bullet!! (video)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omega

Reaction score
Ok, don't laugh at the size of the runt! The video is 512K and I run it once real time and the second at 10%. The lighting and camera angle was perfect for actually seeing a bullet at over 2200 FPS. In fact it is on screen so long some of you should be able to tell me the brand and weight. What do you say?

Name that bullet!

Underclocked said:
I don't know what it is but I think the sabot got him too!

It's tough to determine it on a compresssed video but in the edit suite on a reference monitor I can step through the video frame by frame, it is really a puff of his hair and the black is the shadow it throws back on the deer. Pretty wild huh?

WOW

Nice Video !
Was the gun a 10ML II ?
I vote 250 SST.

Re: WOW

Bwana said:
Nice Video !
Was the gun a 10ML II ?
I vote 250 SST.

Right bullet, but it was pushed 150 grains of Pyrodex pellets out of my Encore

Good video. I doubt it is the MDM Dyno-Core Magnum, as it drops game in its tracks. :twisted:

That was awesome!! Thanks. My 9y/o daughter thought it was cool. What were those ripples ? she said. :)

Adkhunter said:
That was awesome!! Thanks. My 9y/o daughter thought it was cool. What were those ripples ? she said. :)

The shockwave is pretty fierce isn't it?

Crazy, just crazy. Tomorrow I'm going to shoot a few to try to finetune my groups.
The hydroshock...man oh man! I can't wait to connect this year with my Omega using Shockwaves.

Latest posts

Back