Keith Warrens Outdoor Adventures show

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CORVAIR

Reaction score
Did anyone happen to see Keith Warrens Outdoor Adventures t.v. show on The Outdoor Channel last night?

For those not aware, Keith is an avid supporter of Savage firearms and particularly the Savage 10ML II. The show last night was a carabou hunt in Canada using the 10ML II. Ron Coburn, c.e.o. Savage, was on the hunt as well.Most of the animals shot were at ranges of 100 yards or further and the 10ML II performed flawlessly.

The other thing of particular interest was come commercial time, there was an actual Savage 10ML II commercial touting the accuracy and lack of maintenance. :shock: I hope this is a new trend for Savage Arms! :D :D It's about time the 10ML II gets the notariety it deserves.

I saw the one Sunday but it wasn't the one your describing. Maybe it'll be on this coming week. :(

Sunday, March 19th,11:00 AM EST Hunting and Outdoor Adventures with Keith Warren.....

Caribou Challenge: We conclude our adventure in Northern Quebec as Keith and four of his friends have one last afternoon to go after trophy bull caribou. Tune in to see if they can put five bulls on the ground in just a couple of hours.

From The Outdoor Channel Website for those interested.

CORVAIR said:
I hope this is a new trend for Savage Arms! :D :D It's about time the 10ML II gets the notariety it deserves.

Oh I believe the notariety is coming. Its just been so slow to take off. I think when the ball gets to rolling people will flock to smokeless.

Its kinda like exponential population growth. Its REALLY slow at first, and as time goes on it slowly keeps gaining until it reaches a certain point and then explodes upward. I see this happening with smokeless ML's. IF no other major manufacturer of ML's has a smokeless out by then Savage will dominate the market.

I personally hope Savage does dominate the market. They kinda deserve it. The first ones to step up to the plate and mass produce a smokeless.

I personally hope Savage does dominate the market. They kinda deserve it. The first ones to step up to the plate and mass produce a smokeless.

Good point elkstalkr, I agree. If we are losing Winchester Arms, it would be especially nice to see Savage hit a homer.

elkstalkr said:
CORVAIR said:
I hope this is a new trend for Savage Arms! :D :D It's about time the 10ML II gets the notariety it deserves.

Oh I believe the notariety is coming. Its just been so slow to take off. I think when the ball gets to rolling people will flock to smokeless.

Its kinda like exponential population growth. Its REALLY slow at first, and as time goes on it slowly keeps gaining until it reaches a certain point and then explodes upward. I see this happening with smokeless ML's. IF no other major manufacturer of ML's has a smokeless out by then Savage will dominate the market.

I agree.. hopefully they'll be able to keep up with the demand when it breaks loose.

I kinda missed that one but saw the show where he missed a bull elk twice and ran out of bullets so he ended up using a center fire to get the job done. He made it sound like they hade troubble getting the savage resighted after the trip. Sounds like the caribooooow hunts go a lot better i cant wait to check it out . FRED

I seen that show also. I was stunned to see somebody finally stepped up to the plate, as far as a television show is concerned. Finally!

Latest posts

Back