Water Level?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue-Dot-37.5

Reaction score
Dwight:

I wonder how low Raccoon is after the storms? I got 2" of rain last night alone! Hope all the severe weather missed you. Another week or so and the Steelhead will really be turned on!

Blue-Dot-37.5

Went right over us. The only tornado warning we got was from the cell that hit Springfield.

Man I really like catching Steelhead in the creeks....Makes for a great time...

Patrick:

That's good news. The dogs woke me up @ 2:00 a.m. and I promptly turned on the tv. There were 5 storms in the general area that had weak rotation, but nothing serious. Just a bunch of wind, even more lightening and lots of rain. It's still blowing up to 45 mph here now. Temp went from 68 today to 35 now :shock: with possibility of snow on the ground when I go to work tomorrow.

Blue-Dot-37.5

Blue-Dot-37.5 said:
Patrick:

That's good news. The dogs woke me up @ 2:00 a.m. and I promptly turned on the tv. There were 5 storms in the general area that had weak rotation, but nothing serious. Just a bunch of wind, even more lightening and lots of rain. It's still blowing up to 45 mph here now. Temp went from 68 today to 35 now :shock: with possibility of snow on the ground when I go to work tomorrow.

Blue-Dot-37.5

I didn't get to bed til 2:30 AM. I was busy watching the storms. I had the net on for the good doppler radar and the TV for the warnings.

Back