Re-Opening their doors - Buffalo Bullets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Just a heads up, but the old Buffalo Bullets company will be opening their doors again. The first bullet to hit the market will be their famous Ball-et bullet that can be shot from slow twist .50cal barrels.

That's good news.  I am running out of my stock of the .50 cal ballets.  I was going to try some of the Hornaday PA conicals to see if they shot as well, but now I think I will wait to get some of the new ballets from Buffalo.

That is good news for those who want a bit more smack than a PRB. The Ball-ettes worked good in slow twist bores.

I like the PA Conicals but would try the Ball-etts to see if there is a difference.  I hope the price is competitive.

Hands down the best bullet I have ever used in a ML.  Good to see them back, I ran out of stock a couple years ago.

I've not seen these yet but keep looking periodically. I have recently found the PA Conicals have been reduced in price slightly as I found several boxes for just $9.99 per box. I am really hoping to get a box of Ball-ettes and compare accuracy directly with the Hornady's. It would be nice if Buffalo was available on a wide-spread scale. I can order Hornady from at least 10 different places including directly.  Last time I wanted Buffalo the only place that had them was Dixie.

Can't wait to see if they make the 385gr .50s and the 425gr .54s again!!

-Joe

Funny.  Just yesterday I was scrounging around the bench and found a box of .54 caliber ball-ets.  Forgot I had them.  I fired a few from another box and could never get happy with them, so shoot just PRBs now.

They are for sale if anybody wants them.  No idea what they're worth.  Mayvbe shipping plus $15?

Website has the same info:

Buffalo Bullet Company / Industries is in the process of relocating to Carson City, Nevada and has temporarily ceased all production of the Buffalo Bullet product line until the second quarter of 2019....
First, we will be reintroducing Buffalo Bullets original.50 caliber 385gr. hollow point hollow base, this is the bullet that started the company... Also the .50 caliber 245gr. BALL-ET, these will be our first available products...
Many other popular calibers for our bullets, Ball-ets, balls, sabots, are soon to come...
Additionally, Buffalo Bullet will also be introducing a complete line of hard, cold swaged, centerfire pistol bullets available late 2019...
Buffalo Bullet has invested in state of the art, high speed machinery to produce a superior aerospace quality product while maintaining the original Buffalo Bullet design...
With Buffalo's new high speed machinery and larger more modern facility, the product line will be greatly increased to keep-up with the demand of our products while maintaining minimum backorders...
Thank you for your continued support and look forward to serving your bullet needs !!

Latest posts

Back