RE: greetings from MA !

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mods I hope I've posted in the right forum, just wanted my first post to be a 'hello', please move to appropriate forum if necessary.
Though new to this forum I'm a member at two of the other muzzle loading forums and an old hand black powder shooter of more than 30yrs- flintlock and percussion rifles a passion!
Anyway I just wanted to infroduce myself, am looking forward to picking up loading/ shooting tips here, you're never too old to learn!

Mods I hope I've posted in the right forum, just wanted my first post to be a 'hello', please move to appropriate forum if necessary.
Though new to this forum I'm a member at two of the other muzzle loading forums and an old hand black powder shooter of more than 30yrs- flintlock and percussion rifles a passion!
Anyway I just wanted to infroduce myself, am looking forward to picking up loading/ shooting tips here, you're never too old to learn!
Welcome from Massachusetts:)

Welcome, electricfactory. Welcome from Maine!

Welcome from RHODE ISLAND. heck we are almost neighbor's. this it a great site with a great bunch of guys.

Welcome from the People's Republic of Boulder (Colorado). Crazy liberal place, but we have an 800+ member gun club, with a five year waiting list to join, and are making progress on plans to expand the facilities.

Welcome from the People's Republic of Boulder (Colorado). Crazy liberal place, but we have an 800+ member gun club, with a five year waiting list to join, and are making progress on plans to expand the facilities.

The local club membership here is only a tiny fraction of yours. But in Virginia there were well in excess of 1000 members. I like little clubs the best.

Don't talk to loud or they will take your guns - like you say "Crazy liberal place".....
:coffee:

Agreed Hanshi smaller is more low key, less political ....

I would like to relocate to another state with less political issues (UT is starting to get like CO with raising taxes and folks trying to change the laws). Daughter wants us to move to WY where she's at. WY can get pretty cold in winter and hot in summer ??? At my age and the wife's we need good health care, (hosiptals) near bye. :coffee:

I would like to relocate to another state with less political issues (UT is starting to get like CO with raising taxes and folks trying to change the laws). Daughter wants us to move to WY where she's at. WY can get pretty cold in winter and hot in summer ??? At my age and the wife's we need good health care, (hosiptals) near bye. :coffee:

Not sure there’s any escaping the political issues & other garbage? Wyoming would be on my short list if I were looking to move though.

Latest posts

Back