THINGS I'LL BE DOING...................

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer

Reaction score
:D :) :D :)
In 82 days I'll be sitting up on a shooting platform just waiting for the woods to come alive. Slowly the woods start to come alive :!: :!: If your lucky you might see Mr Racoon or Mr Opossum waddeling back to their liars. Birds start to fly about and greet the day with songs only a nature lover wood appreciate. Mr. Squirrell usually scares the crap out of you but mostly he gets the blood flowing. That morning chill usually disappers with his noise because he almost sounds like a deer. Should I turn ever so slowly and see what it is or just wait it out :?: :?: The noise shows himself and he's busy looking for nuts and seeds for winter. Beyond the trees comes first light. More noise from the right. This time this critter approaching is what I have been waitng for since last season. Slowly I'll raise my accura and find him in the scope and pull the hammer back. The deer woods becomes very quiet. I pray to the hunting gods to make my bullet fly straight and true. When the smoke clears I'll strain my eyes to locate my quarry.
In 87 days I'll finish this story and hopefully my freezer will be full. HOPEFULLY :!: :!: :!:

phew!!!!!!!!

Hey Hawgslayer, and that oder you smell will not be from burnt powder, it will stem from the back of my brown pants because the blast from that accura will scare the chit outta me. i'll try to stay down wind tho. good luck on the big one... :oops:

Back