hunterman boolets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageml10-2

Reaction score
has anyone used these? are they accurate? :) anyone take deer with them?
love the look of the new board!!!!!!!!

Yes, they shoot well!

Mark shoots his 280 MagTips in his own Henry Ball... I have a few onhand and the have shot very well for me.

The 280's should shoot well with 45 gr of 5744.

What bullet would you like to shoot?

well talked to mark and i am getting the 300 grain magtip some are hollowpoint and some are solid! we will see!!

I've used a good many of Marks bullets. .451cal in weights of 250gr, 275gr, 300gr, and 325gr. One of those weights will shoot in just about any .50cal muzzleloader. And the quality is undenible.

The 287 gr. spire rebated boat tails are superb shooters: 44 gr. 5744, and MMP short sabots.

Did Mark ever get his website up and running?

I kinda like the tone of this thread... :lol:

Please don't get me started on my websight....its :cry: depressing. Heres the link that I have so far:

http://deeva.info/

Don't try to order anything from the websight ....just contact me like Randy said. [email protected] I'll get back with you.

Marks bullets are excellent. In fact I used one of his .451 460gr bullets to harvest my hog at tenn. this year. My hog only went a few yds and gave up its bacon, err make that sausage, chops, steaks and a few roasts! :D

Ed

Hardness

I realize that pure lead bullets deform to a degree when shot in a sabot in a smokeless MLer. Likewise, lead can be made harder by mixing it with other metal(s). Both ballistic and terminal performance are affected by the bullet composition. Please give some discussion for those of us who need some help in deciding what to order - composition wise.

Latest posts

Back