Bullets for White .504

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weed

Reaction score
I trying to find bullets for my super 91, I have some no excuses but they are really loose in the barrel, I habe tried bullshop on the phone and by email and have had no luck getting a response. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I would just suggest you try Bull Shop until you do get a response. There is no telling what might be going on up in his part of the world.

Weed, What is really loose, do they fall all the way to the powder with no help. A White does not like the bullet to be forced down the bore like some others do.

White bullets

I have several cases of original White Shooting Stars and some other White bullets. Let me know if you are interested. I used to be a distributor for them.

Thank you.

Re: White bullets

Nick559 said:
I have several cases of original White Shooting Stars and some other White bullets. Let me know if you are interested. I used to be a distributor for them.

Thank you.

Hi Nick, did we meet at the Gun Show this weekend? I was the one drooling over the Laminate/Stainless "Not for Resale" Super 91 504 and getting pics with a friend.

If so guys his stuff is in very nice condition and the Super 91 504 was beautiful.

White's

Yea its me. I'll be getting a list together for some of the guys this week. The guns seem to have brought a lot of attention at the show since they have not seen daylight for 15 years!

Thanks for the info on this site. Your friend came back with his camera and took lots of pictures too. I don't think it will be long before they get posted here. I've got two cases of White stuff in the basement that I'm going to inventory in the next day so. Hopefully everything will be spoken for before the Tulsa show in two weeks so I won't have to bring anything down there.

Thanks Again,

Nick

Good deal Nick

I would advise putting all "for sales" in the proper section here instead of this part. Helps keep the mods from having to do it for you. Hopefully you are also here as a ML fan.

Lots of nice people here and tons of knowledge. Ive learned a lot even though ive been shooting them for many years.

I wish i could have bought the dealer sample but it would have ended up in my "trophy" collection that are seldom fired. Plus i just bought two Knights i had no intention of buying at the time but couldnt pass up.

Cash is a bit tight atm because of them.

Good Luck and stick around a bit

Scott

Thanks again Scott. I better get started on that inventory. Check out my post on the BH 209 and Precision Rifle's conversion. The only problem is finding 45 cal barrels now. The 50's have too low of a pressure curve to do the same.

Nick

White Bullets

Scott -

I forgot to tell you, two of my previous White customers came by Sunday afternoon at the show and bought all of the PowerStars I had at the show with me. I just checked what I had left and I have 9 packages of them. One is missing one bullet and sabot. That's the one I sent to Cecil Epps at Precision Rifle to size and copy a year or two ago. I haven't checked with him as I've been shooting my 45 Encore and Omega and still have lots of bullets. I'll try and give him a call before the Tulsa show and see if any progress has been made. I'm taking pictures tonight and should have the ads up in a couple of days. I just have to figure out how to do that on this site.

Nick

Upload photos to photobucket first.

Then photobucket will have a links area for your pic. Just click the one that starts with "img". It will copy it, then paste it here. You will see the "copied" lite up when you click the correct link area on photobucket.

Ive been having a blast with my 45 Accura too. The 45s are more fun to shoot and in some cases i like them better for hunting too.

You got to try the Lehigh .40 185gr DOA brass bullets. About the same price as Barnes or a tad less and they are deady. I got a bunch of Barnes 155gr TAC XPs and they rocket out at about 2200fps-2300fps and are nasty out to 100yards. Very nice groups too.

Let me know when you are going to the next show in my area and i will hook you up with some of my cast .401 265gr RNFPs. They are freaking pile drivers.

Latest posts

Back