rain as i type

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strong eagle

Reaction score
wasnt predicted, but it is raining. take any of it we can get as this time of the year rain is very rare. garden loves sky water a lot better than below ground water. picked a bunch of cukes to day and also grey griller squash. that and chicken is for supper. rain on the roof is getting louder. thanks God.

Hell yes, same here! We've had rain 3 days in a day and good long showers to. We've been without moisture so long we started clearing trees and brush away from the house. Well, not me, but still lol. Im good at coordinating :lol:

Jon, hows the healing coming along? You be ready to hunt this year?
MikeW

It looks like I will be hunting! Just a lot of sore neck muscle right now but stuff I can live through until hunting season.

we got the same rain as we live pretty close to each other. at our place we got one inch, all around us got 3 inches. im happy with the one inch. no wind or hail with it, just rain. the dry land corn look real good this year. sweet clover is nuts so the honey bee guys are stacking supers on a lot faster than normal.

another inch of rain last night. i have never seen it so green this time of the year. the few guys who have pivot corn around here have saved a ton of money this year as they havent turned their pivots on once. a friend told me when she pushes the button to start her small alfalfa pivot it is 300 dollars just to start it up. she is making money this year with no pivot.

rained all night, wont be high and dry if it keeps this up. hard on the wheat but the corn, hay and sunflowers are going nuts. dont have to move hoses around. my hybrid willows are smiling. greenest ive ever seen it here,ever.

I certainly know how that goes! Been nice heavy rains for 4 days in a row now. Yesterday it was a total monsoon with hail.

still raining here, you and i live close and it is starting to look more green than it ever has in years. hail has been all around me but none on my property. i give God the glory.

Back