Cabelas Bargain Cave Question.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HunterB4

Reaction score
Exactly what is the deal with the products they sell out of the bargain caves? I know at the local one here it looks like alot of returned items that they sell at a discount. But what about the ONLINE bargain cave on their site? Whats the deal with these products? Thanks.

HunterB4 said:
Exactly what is the deal with the products they sell out of the bargain caves? I know at the local one here it looks like alot of returned items that they sell at a discount. But what about the ONLINE bargain cave on their site? Whats the deal with these products? Thanks.

Mostly last years model overstocks. I got some MMP purple sabots at near %50 off for my 54cal.

Ive bought $1000s worth of stuff from the Bargain Cave with NO COMPLAINTS.

Currently they have a super deal on the Kershaw Storm II folding knife for only $19.99. You wont find a better knife for $20 anywhere and its Made in USA with a lifetime warranty.

I have purchased quite a bit of leftover stock from the bargain cave with no complaints. I most recently bought a 129 dollar pair of boots for 20 bucks since it was the last couple of pair they were trying to get rid of. Just happened to be my size.

everything i have purchased from the online bargain cave was new.i've bought most of my hunting clothes there and have been impressed with the cabela's brand clothing...karl

Thanks for the input guys. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't any second hand stuff like it tends to be at the local stores.

There is returned merchandise but mostly out of season overstock. Also, they will deal on the price so don't be afraid to ask.

I also have found items in the bargain cave priced the same as merchandise out on the store shelf so "buyer beware".

Yea I think the online bargin cave is closeout or overstock where the in-stroe cave is returns, open box, damaged etc... Although I did see 5 stainless laminate Omegas for $475 in the local Cabales bargin cave. Not sure what the deal was with that? No returns on firearms! Maybe just clearing them out.

Back