Quarantine again, projects

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drax05

Reaction score
got COVID, 10-15 days to hang around house instead of the hunting camp, good thing our season goes to Feb. 10th. anyhow, finished another hunting pouch with ticking strap, and finished and scrimshawed two wingbone calls (No. 321 & 320) Retest today and if ok, my wife will be a widow till Feb. 10th!
img_0234-jpg.3758
IMG_0234.jpg

Hope it will be okay, wife can wait.;)

Very nice,
Wish I had skill to make a those.
Hope you test ok.

got COVID, 10-15 days to hang around house instead of the hunting camp, good thing our season goes to Feb. 10th. anyhow, finished another hunting pouch with ticking strap, and finished and scrimshawed two wingbone calls (No. 321 & 320) Retest today and if ok, my wife will be a widow till Feb. 10th!
img_0234-jpg.3758
View attachment 3759
Great looking pouch and craftsmanship

img_0234-jpg.3758
View attachment 3759
Drax thank you for your service in the military. This just amazes me you make some beautiful possible bags Ken.

If you could observe my wife, you would know it isn't a hoax.
I would like to add our 49 year old son to that statement, he is very sick. He doesn't even live with us, He just happened to get it at the same time, from some other source. He is a teacher.

I worked as an RN in a COVID unit from Feb to Nov 2021. It is quite real.
Now the 'vaccinations' and the denials of certain therapeutics are another topic.
Still lots of lying goin on though about Covid, and it gave Big Brother a huge excuse to steal trillions more form us taxpayers.

Most of the Covid fatalities have been to people who have other issues. Overweight, elderly, diabetic and smokers , or just plain couch potatoes, who already start out comprised. Very few young, and otherwise healthy people are affected. I’m sure now I will be slammed and reminded of every exception, but if the CDC would ever tell the truth and stop being political the rest of us could see that. Late last year somebody was brought into an emergency room in the Albany, NY area with two gunshots, he was 26 years old, he died but because he tested Covid postive he was listed as a Covid death. Another lie told and believed.

Tell that to two of my relatives that died from Covid and several that got pretty ill.

Latest posts

Back