cabelas Alaskan guide scope

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sagebrush

Reaction score
I have been looking at the alasakan guide scope in 1x20 it looks to be pretty nice. they are half off now. only problem is they are in backorder stage.

has any one here used one of these scopes? Im more interested in the 1x power scope. I could put it on one of the other muzzle loaders I have.

I use a couple of 1x20mm scopes. I have a Nikon 1x20mm, a Thompson Center Hawkins 1x32mm, and a Traditions 1x32mm

Of the three they all work well. I like the Nikon a lot. I have no experience with the Cabela's Guide Scope.

I picked up one of the Alaskan Guides for an upcoming deer hunt in UT where I can't use a scope with any magnification. Unfortunately I haven't had any field experience. I'll let you know when I do.

I have an Alaskan Guide scope in variable power

I've had one for about 10 years and it's been on 4 different heavy recoil rifles. Good scope, no problems, adjustment tracks well, nice optics. BTW mine is a compact 3-12X.

i finally received by scope from cablea's it is a very nice scope, sorta like the sigtron. the field of view is very good I had no problems with any adjustments that I made to the scope.

we will have to see how well it holds up with some rounds though it so far about twenty five.

Latest posts

Back