3 years ago

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saxman1

Reaction score
This Sunday marks the three year anniversary of my kidney transplant
This picture was taken 3 days after.
The big guy is my donor Greg Gause
He owns Advantage plumbing in Jax beach
He sang in the Choir of the band I played in at church.
We barely knew each other at the time.
I tell people,I have his kidney but he has my heart.

Meandgregkidneytransplant.jpg

We are getting together this Sunday for Church and then we go to Mojo's Kitchen for some of the best ribs and sweet tea you'll ever eat.

Kidney

Awesome Saxman. Please tell him thanks from all of us on this board. Because of him we all get to enjoy your posts and stories from your hunting adventures. And because of him you get to do the hunting and tell your stories. Praise God that there are people like him to be there for people like you! Amen.

Great news Scott

I have thanked Jesus every night since you posted the good news and i will continue to do it with every prayer.

God Bless and thank you Jesus

Scott

sax

He already is your brother spiritually, but damn man he could be your bio brother. Looks a like a bigger version you.

Good news Sax. My wifes dad had a sucessful kidney transplant almost 40 years ago. It made news across the country. It was one of the first donated by a sibling.

Frank

What a great day
I met Greg at church where we worshiped together,we sang and prayed and sang some more.We took communion together and knelt at the altar together and thanked the one who is truly responsable for the gift of life.
We went to his house after church because Mojo's Kitchen wasn't open yet where I gave his young son a lesson on bee bee gun saftey,Greg has no experiance with guns and his boy was being very unsafe,I asked permission and he said PLEASE teach him,he makes his mother and I nervous.
I have invited them to the lease for further training,He soaked it up like a sponge and did exactly as I instructed him,he's a good boy and looks up to me,how great it's going to be helping this young man realize his dream of being a hunter.We loaded everyone up and headed to Mojo's
YYUUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
They make St Louis style ribs,Texas style briskit and Carolina style pulled pork
I went for the Ribs with Mashed potatos and gravy and cole slaw and of course Sweet Tea
I am still full.
We had a great time together.
I am truly blessed to have him in my life,he sets a fine example as a man.
I am also blessed to have all of you in my life as well.You have gone through this with me and lifted me up in prayer and encouragement at every turn.I am greatful to you all.

Latest posts

Back