Dropped another hog this morning!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWThomas

Reaction score
My daughter and I went hoggin this morning and it was a successful hunt! This was her first hunting experience where we got something. She's at the point now to where she understands about being quiet. I bang-flopped this sow at 76 yards from a ground blind with my Endeavor. She was very excited and I think I have a new hunter in the family now. I just wish we weren't leaving for Japan so soon and I had the opportunity to get her shooting. But that's high on my priority list for things to do when we get back. Here's some pics...

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

:) :) :)
Great hunt but even better, I think daddy has a new hunting partner on the horizon. Get ready, I for see a new TC coming sooner then you think :!: :!: :!: :!:

hawgslayer said:
:) :) :)
Great hunt but even better, I think daddy has a new hunting partner on the horizon. Get ready, I for see a new TC coming sooner then you think :!: :!: :!: :!:

HAHA! That's true. I could use this as an excuse to convince the wife to let me buy another gun.... :twisted:

Latest posts

Back