Hello, I'm sorta new here

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURBO

Reaction score
I joined last year but never got around to making a post in this forum. Had a VERY bad experience with an Omega Z5 that I had bought, so bad that I almost tossed it into the bush and waled away, and unfortuneatly stopped paying attention to the site :oops: .

Well after missing 6 deer on the second day of the season, and having all the problems I thought were fixed re- appear. I sold the gun and was done with ML hunting.

The other day I head out to do some shoosting with a buddy and he breaks out the smoke stick and I get the fever- again. Needless to say I will be getting a new ML for this upcomming season, staying clear of T/C, I'm thinking that a Tradtions is in the forsee-able future; either a Pro or XLT.

Oh, and I'll be paying more atteion here to :lol: :yeah:

well there are a lot of rifles out there. So look all of them over. Welcome to the forum.

:D :D :D

Welcome aboard :!: :!: :!: Glad you could join us :!: :!: Great place to hang out and you'll hear allot about guns :!:

Latest posts

Back