Powder

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we all don't rely have a choice of opting for substitutes do we!? remember that T-777, PYRODEX, and many other's of substitute's were made by the BP, Co. also. and it will be a trickle down effect! jmho.

we all don't rely have a choice of opting for substitutes do we!? remember that T-777, PYRODEX, and many other's of substitute's were made by the BP, Co. also. and it will be a trickle down effect! jmho.

It's my understanding that they're only closing down (selling?) the BP division.

I picked up the last pound of 3Fg Swiss my supplier had yesterday. I also got one pound of Schuetzen 2Fg. I am told they will not have any more Swiss in stock until about April 2022. When they do i will stock up on several pounds of each. I have lots of substitutes, 777, Pyro P, and Pyro RS. I just prefer not to use them unless absolutely neccessary, but now adays maybe use them and conserve the real black for special occasions.
DL

I picked up the last pound of 3Fg Swiss my supplier had yesterday. I also got one pound of Schuetzen 2Fg. I am told they will not have any more Swiss in stock until about April 2022. When they do i will stock up on several pounds of each. I have lots of substitutes, 777, Pyro P, and Pyro RS. I just prefer not to use them unless absolutely neccessary, but now adays maybe use them and conserve the real black for special occasions.
DL
I have a plethora of the substitutes pellets/powders actual black was hard to get, even worse now.

DL
a smart move.

Unless we get another real conservative in the WH, you can kiss guns, powder, percussion caps, and primers, good bye......end of story.

Addictedtoblackpodwer.com has Schuetzen and Swiss as of yesterday, I ordered Schuetzen and I will have it Friday.

It came today, 5-3F and 5-2F, I was down to one can of Goex 3F and hunting season starts next weekend. I hope I ordered a 5-year supply but since I have ramped up my BP shooting recently, it may not last that long, thinking about getting a pistol or two and 5 more 2F for the long guns.

Latest posts

Back