Powder

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

toot

we all don't rely have a choice of opting for substitutes do we!? remember that T-777, PYRODEX, and many other's of substitute's were made by the BP, Co. also. and it will be a trickle down effect! jmho.

CVA Fanboy

Supporting Member
FML Supporter
IS GOEX coming back?
Uncertain at this time, I know Hodgdon is looking to sell few have stepped up, you know price has to be right to sell/buy GOEX. Odds are price will be made/met might be a hiccup in supply for a moment. Will resume production. As to when? only crystal balls know

BP Addict

we all don't rely have a choice of opting for substitutes do we!? remember that T-777, PYRODEX, and many other's of substitute's were made by the BP, Co. also. and it will be a trickle down effect! jmho.
It's my understanding that they're only closing down (selling?) the BP division.

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter

Desperate Lee

I picked up the last pound of 3Fg Swiss my supplier had yesterday. I also got one pound of Schuetzen 2Fg. I am told they will not have any more Swiss in stock until about April 2022. When they do i will stock up on several pounds of each. I have lots of substitutes, 777, Pyro P, and Pyro RS. I just prefer not to use them unless absolutely neccessary, but now adays maybe use them and conserve the real black for special occasions.
DL

CVA Fanboy

Supporting Member
FML Supporter
I picked up the last pound of 3Fg Swiss my supplier had yesterday. I also got one pound of Schuetzen 2Fg. I am told they will not have any more Swiss in stock until about April 2022. When they do i will stock up on several pounds of each. I have lots of substitutes, 777, Pyro P, and Pyro RS. I just prefer not to use them unless absolutely neccessary, but now adays maybe use them and conserve the real black for special occasions.
DL
I have a plethora of the substitutes pellets/powders actual black was hard to get, even worse now.

toot

DL
a smart move.

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Unless we get another real conservative in the WH, you can kiss guns, powder, percussion caps, and primers, good bye......end of story.

SurrywoodML

It came today, 5-3F and 5-2F, I was down to one can of Goex 3F and hunting season starts next weekend. I hope I ordered a 5-year supply but since I have ramped up my BP shooting recently, it may not last that long, thinking about getting a pistol or two and 5 more 2F for the long guns.

Latest posts