NULA Muzzleloader a few questions

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldelkhunter

Reaction score
First of all I only heard about them last year so that tells you how much in the loop I am concerning Muzzleloaders.

Based on Melvins rifles I am assuming these are lightweight and built off a douglas barrel and his lightweight stock. I also understand they use smokeless powder as well not that it would interest me but nevertheless.

I guess I would just like to know more about them from someone that owns one. Thanks

The ML is very light, well built, very accurate, easy to use. It is a smokeless ML. The only thing that will need changed is the ramrod. I would also suggest a good scope with generous eye relief do to the ML being light. You imo will not find a better Muzzleloader on the market. I own alot of Muzzleloaders and its the best. :)

Thanks Grouse for the input. Nice to know that someone actually has one. I could only imagine that it is a very stout muzzleloader and built quite well based on what I have seen of his regular Nula lineup. As I get increasingly older the idea of carrying a lightweight rifle after Elk really appeals to me especially in a muzzleloader. How well does it shoot conicals ?

Latest posts

Back