knight elite

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gateway

Reaction score
been shoting the knight elite.the 240xtps 90gr, 100grs of rs shot good.tryed some 200 horn sst 90 and 100 gr of r.s shot good. but the sabot was shot to hell. if ican get my cam to down the pic on my computer ??? must of the sabots is not opened up.. some is messing the hole bottom these sabot is blue and thicker than the black ones.. :D :?: :puke:

gateway said:
been shoting the knight elite.the 240xtps 90gr, 100grs of rs shot good.tryed some 200 horn sst 90 and 100 gr of r.s shot good. but the sabot was shot to hell. if ican get my cam to down the pic on my computer ??? must of the sabots is not opened up.. some is messing the hole bottom these sabot is blue and thicker than the black ones.. :D :?: :puke:

I don't get too caught up in what the sabot looks like anymore unless I am having accuracy problems. If it is shooting good just look the other way. :D

Those sabots are designed to shear petals. Its ok . That's how they are designed. Accuracy s what matters. My Elite only shot that bullet so-so...

IMG_0406.jpg
[/url]

That one with the hole in the bottom was surely a going sideways down range :shock: It was probably with the SST's :wink:

I had some of those same results before.

:lol: going to get some hodg7 this week and some 250sst see what that does??? the 240 xtps shot better than the 200sst :drinkers: :puke: thanks WORM

are you shooting a 50cal knight i tried every built out there my best is barn 290 poltip with 130 grains of 777 lose i talk to knight and they said the barn work better the bullet is longer like a rifle but the heavier powder charge is a must.

ive been looking at our groups it looks like our bullet is tumbing gage our bore to see what size bullet you need barnes bullets seem to work with all my friends knights just try them let me know

GAREWAY;

I SHOOT A KNIGHT EXTREME 50CAL.
MY LOAD IS 290GR KNIGHT SPITFIRE TMZ POLY TIP WITH E-Z LOAD SABOTS OVER 110GR 777. ( AWSOME LOAD )

LUNGBUSTER1

will try the sst this week.. if that dont work will try barnes.. barnes makes a good bullet. man them thangs are high :cry: got some horn xtps will try them with 777.. my encore like the xtps with 90 gr of 777 ... :lol: thanks fore the help WORM

Latest posts

Back