"Phony Fauci's Magic Snake Oil"....

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

popgun54tc

Anyone want to tell the citizens of these United States why Fauci was funding the WUHAN LAB??
I believe the Chinese have more than enough U.S. dollars to fund it.
Remember this: every day persons are arrested, tried, convicted, and imprisoned, for "CONSPIRACY"!!
I haven't been on facebook in about 10 years. Don't care to, I don't need the world knowing my every thought and move. I have friends who couldn't live without it. I don't need it. Feel the same way about Twitter and the fake news media. I also have been accused of being part of the tin foil hat club, OK so be it. I don't subscribe to this line of bull coming out of the talking heads nor Washington.
Anyone want to tell the citizens of these United States why Fauci was funding the WUHAN LAB??
I believe the Chinese have more than enough U.S. dollars to fund it.
Remember this: every day persons are arrested, tried, convicted, and imprisoned, for "CONSPIRACY"!!
What about Bill Gates owning the patient on Covid 19 ,of course Fauci and Bill Gates where College room mates. Lots of evil in this world.

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
What about Bill Gates owning the patient on Covid 19 ,of course Fauci and Bill Gates where College room mates. Lots of evil in this world.
popgun, very well said. I forgot those two MARXISTS were good comrades!! Have you also noticed, throughout this BS, funeral homes were not overwhelmed, hospitals were laying off nursing staff & doctors, the convention centers were never used, and the hospital ships were never used!! This was no worse than the seasonal flu and the SHEEP all fell on their knees!

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
BTW: Also, Al Gore the internet inventor, also owned a billion dollar company, selling CARBON CREDITS!! Of course he was pushing climate control...he made a killing at the expense of the common working person!!

jims

I am curious where you get your information. Dr. Fauci was born in 1940 and went to Cornell. Bill Gates was born in 1955 and was a Harvard drop out. Can you give me proof of where and when they were college room mates. Fifteen year age difference and Gates was not long in college until he went off to make his billions.

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
I am curious where you get your information. Dr. Fauci was born in 1940 and went to Cornell. Bill Gates was born in 1955 and was a Harvard drop out. Can you give me proof of where and when they were college room mates. Fifteen year age difference and Gates was not long in college until he went off to make his billions.
Sorry I got one of you liberal Marxists shook up.....you're fun to screw with:eek:😂

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter

Rick Rencher

Dear Detractor,

RE: Dr. Fauci,
Subject: : Claims against Dr. Fauci-

Here is a cautionary note from a 74 yr. who still works full-time in investigating crimes:
The onus is on you, charging party; Not on me (the challenger) to substantiate your claim.
So you have it backwards when you throw it back on me when I asked you (detractor)
to 'show me your math'. . . Slandering (of Dr. Fauci) is easy; making it stick is hard.

rick r

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Dear Detractor,

RE: Dr. Fauci,
Subject: : Claims against Dr. Fauci-

Here is a cautionary note from a 74 yr. who still works full-time in investigating crimes:
The onus is on you, charging party; Not on me (the challenger) to substantiate your claim.
So you have it backwards when you throw it back on me when I asked you (detractor)
to 'show me your math'. . . Slandering (of Dr. Fauci) is easy; making it stick is hard.

rick r
Oh, you mean like all the phony shit you and members like spouted about PRESIDENT TRUMP that were false??!!
Your a good liberal....as for critical thinker.....well there is a good article coming up for you.
No it's not hard of accusing Fauci of his crimes....it's real easy....however you being of the herd mentality(you know, like cattle: one leads the others follow without thinking)....you'll believe the sky is falling.
covidscam.jpeg

Last edited:

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
If the USA has had over 600,000 deaths from Covid in the last 500 days that would be over 1,000 per day let alone the totals in the entire world.
BTW: Jim & Rick you better get prepared to hide in the basement for another year. News today reports that the Communist Government run CDC says there is a variant that is worse....ooooooohhhhhh mwah ha ha!! You seeyour communist politicians didn't quite succeed in destroying the entire economy....so they have to come back and use another disease to accomplish their agenda, and you cattle do such a fine job of helping them.

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Think about this:
The seasonal flu (influenza A & B), which is a Corona Virus & natural virus, with 18+ different strains, lasts approximately from November - March. Then it's done with until the next flu season.

Covid-19, which is also a Corona Virus, apparently continues throughout the year. In other words, it does things that it isn't supposed to do, unlike a natural virus. That leads us to believe this virus was created, in a lab, to inflict continuous damage to a population!! In other words, a "BIOLOGICAL WEAPON"!!
The Walls Are Closing in and The Jig is Finally Up For Fauci…

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
I told you the Democrat Communist Party was going to come up with another PHONY CRISIS!!
And as Buck said...the liberal TURKEYS will follow....LOL....come on Grand Canyon

Latest posts