BH209 ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backstraps

Reaction score
Just bought some and measured out some loads to take to the range tomorrow but it looks like the BH209 is sticking to the sides of the speedloaders.....looks like it will be an issue loading. Anyone have any tips about this.

yep its not the bh, its the static in the loaders i had the same problem with mine, just take some static free/anti static dryer sheets and wipe them out a few times with them (the loaders) works great i also herd as i said herd of guys sprayin them out with static guard then whipin them out real good till clean and dry. give it a try and see how it works i know the dryer sheets worked for me.

I had that problem too with the individual speed loaders made out of thick plastic. Now I'm using a powerbelt brand speed loader that has the three vials that slide into a soft rubber holder that also has four small holes in it for holding 209 pimers. The loose powder slides right out of these and the tubes are small in diameter so it's very easy to pour powder in the barrel without spilling that gold dust, I mean BH209.

I've used the dryer sheets for the last 15 years for reloading shotgun shells. Works like a charm anytime you have this problem.

Back