Utah Rob

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saxman1

Reaction score
Anyone heard from him?
I imagine he still has his hands full
hope everything is ok my friend

Younger days???
Just kidding
I'm enjoying a better recovery through chemistry
never had diladid before WHEW !!!!
At this point I can't say it let alone spell it
I'll be right back
those damn pink elephants are back

You're going to need a big bore and heavy conical for those pink elephants Sax. :wink: And we're going to want pictures of the wound channel. :lol:

Semisane said:
You're going to need a big bore and heavy conical for those pink elephants Sax. :wink: And we're going to want pictures of the wound channel. :lol:

don't tempt me
it won't be pretty

Hey !

Glad to be missed !! :wink:

Been a little under the weather heath problems , Back bothering me . a mild heart attack after the moms death and stress from all the things related to the funeral and dealing with my brother . . Also Next week i have a DR appointment to get a referral then it off to get some liquid Roto Rooter and a Colonoscopy ''FUN FUN'' . My mother had colon cancer at my age and i am having a LOT of pain and symptoms that seem to point at the same thing . I sure hope not !! :D Had to get some heath insurance before i could go to a DR . and it took affect today , after a 30 day waiting period . So next week it off to the dr and a few test .

I did put in for Limited entry tags today for antelope for my son and i . I want to use my muzzy for one . I have seen some really nice buck in the area that i applied . A lot of small rolling hills in the area ,so i think its doable with a muzzy .

RobK.

Dang Rob... and I was hoping that you were still enjoying your escape from California! I pray all goes well for you... please keep us informed... you're in my prayers! Take care!

Sorry to hear that Rob.
Emotions,stress and many factors can effect our health very negatively.
I am praying that you colonoscopy go good andyou get a clean bill of health.
I know you've been through allot but take some time for you and get better

saxman1 said:
Sorry to hear that Rob.
I am praying that you colonoscopy go good and you get a clean bill of health.

Thanks Saxman !!

After what you have gone/going through i feel like a wimp for even saying anything . You are a amazing man my friend , amazing !!

Does seem a little weird though that the minute i get done taking care of my mother in our home , my body starts falling apart . I will admit though , i took better care of her than me . :roll: :wall:

UtahRob said:
saxman1 said:
Sorry to hear that Rob.
I am praying that you colonoscopy go good and you get a clean bill of health.

Thanks Saxman !!

After what you have gone/going through i feel like a wimp for even saying anything . You are a amazing man my friend , amazing !!

Does seem a little weird though that the minute i get done taking care of my mother in our home , my body starts falling apart . I will admit though , i took better care of her than me . :roll: :wall:

No abuse like self abuse my friend.
You dun good by your ma

Don't feel like a wimp,constant care of a loved one is very difficult and harder on the caregiver I believe.

Wish you guys with health problems all the best in your recovery..wife and i applied for utah general muzzleloader deer today,will know after april 29th.1st pick was central zone.any suggestions on where to hunt in that zone would be appreciated.very familiar with the southern zone,but it sells out quick..i can find them on my own but it never hurts to have some input.

jeepinman said:
Wish you guys with health problems all the best in your recovery..wife and i applied for utah general muzzleloader deer today,will know after april 29th.1st pick was central zone.any suggestions on where to hunt in that zone would be appreciated.very familiar with the southern zone,but it sells out quick..i can find them on my own but it never hurts to have some input.

I have no clue as to where to hunt south of me , i live in the N. East corner of Utah , Cache Valley . We have very little deer up here and they made the rifle hunt only three days this year , so Muzzle loaders are selling like crazy , they left the muzzy season the same , so all the rifle hunters are going muzzy or bows . I am not sure if a will hunt deer this year and if they combine the deer and elk and give us only 8 days for both like they are planing for 2011, i may only hunt Limited entry hunts if and when i draw .

UtahRob said:
jeepinman said:

I have no clue as to where to hunt south of me , i live in the N. East corner of Utah , Cache Valley . We have very little deer up here and they made the rifle hunt only three days this year , so Muzzle loaders are selling like crazy , they left the muzzy season the same , so all the rifle hunters are going muzzy or bows . I am not sure if a will hunt deer this year and if they combine the deer and elk and give us only 8 days for both like they are planing for 2011, i may only hunt Limited entry hunts if and when i draw .
I will figure it out,i also read the proposed seasons and such for 2011,Are they out of thier minds or what lol?M/L season may end up between rifle seasons!!crazyyyyy

Back