Blackhorn 209 powder

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJAdventures

Reaction score
Amazing that I cannot find this stuff within a 100 mile radius of me in south MS. :( I have been in direct contact with Shawn Kelly of Western Powders, Inc and he is trying to find someone remotely near to me who sells it. I am very appreciative of his efforts to help me find it. Good customer service to say the least. He had me submit a list of guns shops, sporting good stores in my general area that they are going to contact to see if any of them would like to carry it as a product.

Yes that is Mississippi. The one in Gonzales, La is the closest to me and it is close to 150 miles. Pretty good round trip.

Yeah, I have the same problem. Midway says it shipped directly from the factory, and it takes about 3 weeks. Plus s/h, plus hazmat. Comes out about $62 for 10 ozs. Kinda pricey.

http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/
Powder valley is selling it for 24 dollars right now If you buy a case or go in with some friends for a case[10 cans] then the Hazmat and shipping still don't add up to what the stores charge. I buy a case at the spring sale lasts me all most a year. Lee

This is why I buy the stuff in bulk over the Internet. If you buy like 5 cans from a place that has in on sale you actually make out better than if you buy it from a local place.

BH209

Before they set uo the WV store we used to caravan for a weekend up to the MI Cabelas w/ wives and kids. Usually they are building outlet stores near them now, so they go one way the guys go the other and we meet at night for dinner and drinks by the pool! All is well.

Latest posts

Back