Quick detach mounts and scope for knight disc elite

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrnovember

Reaction score
Which quick disconnect scope rings and scope would you put on a new disc elite...

Warne Maxima M826 bases and Warne/T-C Maxima QD rings are really the best choice.

Scope? I'd probably go Leupold VX-I or VX-II 3-9X40 or a Nixon Omega 3-9X40 or maybe a Nikon Monarch 3-9X40....

Due to an ordering snafu, I may have some Warne bases and rings up for sale in the near future for the Elite. Watch the classifieds.

One thing to watch out for..Base screw that are too LONG! within the last month I have bought two sets of Warne M826 bases..one set for a Disc Elite and one set for a KRB7. On the KRB7..they just BARELY worked..almost too long. On Disc Elite...the screws WERE too long..so long the screws bottomed out and would not tighten..I could easily move the bases when the screws were "tight."

Just for fun..I took the M826 bases off the Disc Elite and tried the bases/screws from a new set of Weaver Grand Slam S45 bases..worked PERFECTLY. I was able to really tighten down these bases. I'm gonna leave these on there and get some lower rings..

I have ordered and received the Warne bases from SWFA and Brownells within the last month.

What about for a knight extreme i want to put a leupold vx-2 on thier but have never mounted a scope which rings would fit on that and why do they have qiuck disconnects is that a negative feature to any of you. thanks

Latest posts

Back