Quantcast

PATRIOT THREAD

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
At the beginning of this year in Colorado, I contacted the local and state Republican Parties on FB. I told them they had better have a better candidate to put in the primaries than the RINO Corey Gardner(a senator that turned on Trump every chance he had, except when he needed his support this year)! Their answer to me was that Gardner was a solid candidate to get re-elected! I told them, for 6 years he has done absolutely nothing except collect taxpayers money. I told them he would get slaughtered in a race against the big crook Demoncrat John Hickenlooper! They repeated to me that he was a solid candidate! Gardner was about as solid as WATER!! HE GOT SLAUGHTERED!! THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSING THAT SENATE SEAT!!!

On an upbeat note: Lauren Bobert trounced RINO-do nothing Representative Scott Tipton(who the Republican Party backed) in the primaries! Bobert beat Demoncrat Diane Mitch Bush in the general election! And this is what we need in the Republican Party! We need to get rid of the ESTABLISHMENT RINO'S and get some real conservatives in our Party!!

It is a plain and simple fact that the COLORADO REPUBLICAN PARTY does not listen to their constituents!

Mossie

FML Supporter
As I said before: "To Our Brothers & Sisters, Active & Veteran, All Patriots....get ready to "LOCK & LOAD"!
[/QUOTE I well remember the rest of that directive from my DI " one round military baalllll ammunition..( Sgt Cherry, some names you NEVER FORGET LOL)........Mossie

Last edited:

Mossie

FML Supporter
Biden is playing his part and announcing that they are already working on the agenda. This is the fearful part. i believe they will try and ram the bigger part of their action plan through from the first minute, definitely in the first 100 days. They want to implement as much of their wish list as possible before people wake up to their take over. So now we see the republic is an illusion and the POTUS becomes el Supremo, a tyrant dictator. And then Kamala gets elevated and we are looking at woman that has little common sense. She will truly fulfill the tyrant role. That's my take. Now, can we thrive and prosper in spite of their best efforts to destroy life as we know it ? I wondered how they recognized the Kamala look alike as a fake. They said "easy" she didn't have a mattress strapped to her back !!!............................Mossie

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Well, now we know the real reason FOX cancelled "Last Man Standing"!! Tim Allen is a staunch Conservative, and doesn't tolerate the Communist Democrats!

clayguy

As I observe that this election is no longer an election but an operation by the deep state and Democrats to subvert the will of the American people, I have to ask... have we come to the end of our Republic? There is no longer any pretense of a fair election. The Democrats are simply manufacturing ballots and destroying ballots until they have enough support for Biden to declare him the President. Where are the Republicans? Where is the outcry from those we have placed in Washington to lead our nation and preserve our liberties? They are largely silent and seem to be complicit. Those we have elected are showing that they are not willing to stand for our Constitution and our freedoms. I see this as in indicator of the depth of corruption in both political parties. We are now at a crossroads and either we will become a nation governed completely by privileged rulers or we will take our government back. The hubris shown by the elites in this action shows that there has been no accountability for their actions for quite some time. They are allowed to commit felony after felony and lie and disregard our laws and Constitution at will. It has become a situation where only we commoners are subject to whatever ruling or law our "leaders" arbitrarily want to impose on us while they are free of any such encumbrance. I submit that if people across this land are not willing to take up arms and organize against this subversion and refuse the outcome of this farce of an election then America as we have known it is over and we will quickly slide into persecution and oppression. We will never again have a free and honest election and we will have abdicated the power of the people. I question if there are enough people with the resolve needed to act.
Well written! Unfortunately, nothing will become of the corruption in our voting system, just like nothing will become of Biden's corrupt dealings with Russia and China.

Philgumbo

Biden is playing his part and announcing that they are already working on the agenda. This is the fearful part. i believe they will try and ram the bigger part of their action plan through from the first minute, definitely in the first 100 days. They want to implement as much of their wish list as possible before people wake up to their take over. So now we see the republic is an illusion and the POTUS becomes el Supremo, a tyrant dictator. And then Kamala gets elevated and we are looking at woman that has little common sense. She will truly fulfill the tyrant role. That's my take. Now, can we thrive and prosper in spite of their best efforts to destroy life as we know it ? I wondered how they recognized the Kamala look alike as a fake. They said "easy" she didn't have a mattress strapped to her back !!!............................Mossie
We will be a serious thorn in their sides forever. Never give up!

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Patriots, here are a few things for us to think about if the Communist Biden-Harris take over as DICTATORS!
1.) "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." (Thomas Jefferson)

2.) 'whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute a new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. ' (Thomas Jefferson)

3.) “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” “Honesty is the first chapter of the book wisdom.” (Thomas Jefferson)