Quantcast

PATRIOT THREAD

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

RichW

I guess I will never be able to understand how any gun owner, freedom loving American, could support vote for Biden/Harrison. They have openly said they want to take guns away from law abiding citizens. I don't believe you can trust any democrat with the second amendment or probably any of our other freedoms. Looks like to me they want to turn us into a third world country, with them in control of everything and everyone. They know they can't have absolute, complete control with armed citizens.

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
But shortly after, he was put on the back burner by the Democrats, who said they’d address his Contract With Black America AFTER the election. Apparently, the things that are important to the Black community don’t interest the Dems this close to the election.
Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Takes A Stand
Very Interesting. Read to the end please.

Idaholewis

I have never been able to understand it either. How could any gun owner be stupid enough to vote for Biden/Harris?
Yep, its UNREAL. There are more of them Fellas on these Gun Forums than you might think, They use these places as their “Daily Playground“. It is my opinion, When these Folks are found on these GUN Forums they should be PERMANENTLY Removed/Banned, They DON’T Belong on a Gun Forum.

Smoker

Yep, its UNREAL. There are more of them Fellas on these Gun Forums than you might think, They use these places as their “Daily Playground“. It is my opinion, When these Folks are found on these GUN Forums they should be PERMANENTLY Removed/Banned, They DON’T Belong on a Gun Forum.
It’s that kind of “political-stereotyping”, narrow-minded-attitude we can all do without on any gun forum… including this one. I’ve hunted since I was 12 years old, frequent my Gun Club, still hunt small/big game every season and enjoy my Class A LTC.
So you are saying that I am one of “ them Fellas ” and should be banned from this forum?
What say you now Mr. Idaholewis??

Idaholewis

It’s that kind of “political-stereotyping”, narrow-minded-attitude we can all do without on any gun forum… including this one. I’ve hunted since I was 12 years old, frequent my Gun Club, still hunt small/big game every season and enjoy my Class A LTC.
So you are saying that I am one of “ them Fellas ” and should be banned from this forum?
What say you now Mr. Idaholewis??
I most definitely am saying you are one of them Fellas. You got the message, LOUD N CLEAR

Latest posts