Venison... it's what's for dinner!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flint head

Reaction score
PICT0060.jpg

Tacos de asada...

PICT0063.jpg

Into the dutch oven...

PICT0061.jpg

All the goodies for the tacos,,, limes, pico de gallo, guacamole, and cilantro...

PICT0065.jpg

flint head margarita recipe... 90% tequila, 10% mix... :partyman:

PICT0067.jpg

Ahh the fruits of labor... deer killed with a muzzleloader tastes better by the way. Cheers!

That looks mighty good, Flint Head. 8)

I especially like the liquid lubrication! :D

I tried out a new recipe on the family last night: Venison Picatta.

It turned out pretty good...as there was none remaining for left overs!

Next time though, I will use a little less garlic and serve it up at our bowhunters wild game dinner in March...yum, yum.

So FlintHead.......

Does the Wife MAKE you cook all the venison outdoors on the driveway?? :shock: :p :lol:

That looked some some real good eats! 8)

Lane,

When you are a married man you can be one of two things, right or happy... so "yes dear" is a phrase that I use quite often. :wink:

Naw, she don't care... it was nice out yesterday so I fired up the old cast iron dutch oven.

Looks great!!!! Thanks for making my mouth water!! That margarita looks great by the way!!

Two of those margaritai ;) , I could probably eat a cardboard box. My complexion would also look like yours. :lol:

So whatcha try'n say UC... I'm a bad cook and a red neck??? :wink:

My red complexion is not from the rita. As a side note for everyone... if a container of bubble bath explodes in your face while putting your kids in the tub you will need to immediately rinse with warm water. Simply wiping your face off with a towel will cause the skin to burn... really bad! :lol:

Thanks for pointing that out Rich... :roll: :wink:

I love cooking outside in my cast iron pot too. Turn on the radio, cold beer..... Good Times!

Back