free tru glo sight new!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsefly

Reaction score
i have a tru glo rear peep and hooded front fiber optic sight set for a muzzleloader, i dont have a use for it my eyes cant pick up the sights good enough to hunt with so i'm gonna stick to a scope. theese sigts have been on a gun but never fired. first come first serve if some one wants them pm me the address you want them to go to and i will get them in the mail this week to ya. let me know if you send a pm so i dont miss it. here's a link to the sights.

http://www.truglo.com/content/products/ ... _brite.asp

the site set is the middle one of the three. as i said they are as new i just cant see them sittin here goin to waste if someone can use them, i've learned so much from all on here and here is somethin i can give back.

ok guys sights are spoken for by fg. if for some reason he changes his mind i will re post them. congrats frontier.

thanks horsefly and make sure you PM me back with the bore size and i'll get you a pack of bullets as a thank you. :yeah:

that was/is a great offer i will defenetly take you up on that one. thanks again.

what exactly does the front sight do? i had the ghost ring/regular rear sight on the x150 years ago. loved it!

i never understood the globe front sight.

I will trade you another truglo rear "ghost ring" for the front sight! It is just sitting in a box as I use a Williams peep for the rear.

The "globe" up front does two things for me. With the rear peep, I can allign the two circles sort of like a scope. And the front sight has the fiberoptic strand wrapped around the globe, so it is BRIGHT. In fact, it has a way to turn down how much light gets to the fiberoptic because in the middle of the day it is TOO bright.

The globe front also has the smallest fiberoptic bead I have ever used, which helps me aim small.

TX i'll give the globe a shot, if i dont like it maybe we can trade sights. Im thinking of going all out with my accura and update the sights with these along with a custom dip job on the stock.

Back