Anyone use CMERE DEER?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlaughlin72

Reaction score
I have seen it advertised alot on the outdoor channel and was just wondering if any of you use it or have used it, and if so, what kind of luck did yall have with it?

We tried it last year and the deer did not seem to pay it any attention. Another guy I know swears by the stuff.
A guy I work with uses Buckola and says when he uses just corn the deer come in and feed but leave kernels on the ground, but when he uses Buckola mixed with the corn the deer clean every kernel of corn and Buckola completely off the ground, and usually the deer fight over the stuff.
http://www.flemingoutdoors.com/bucadefe20.html

The secret with Cmere deer is to pour a little milk on it and eat it yourself, it is very tasty and is better then cereal. :D

I'll add my two cents in on the matter. I have tried all sorts of deer calls in my life and have come up with a conclusion.

I believe that they work in areas that have zero hunting pressure like large private ranches and club lands. In areas where deer interact with people, I beleive they scare the deer away.

bigbore442001 said:
I'll add my two cents in on the matter. I have tried all sorts of deer calls in my life and have come up with a conclusion.

I believe that they work in areas that have zero hunting pressure like large private ranches and club lands. In areas where deer interact with people, I beleive they scare the deer away.

:?

oneshot

Back