Scope Mount For Accura?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a great base for your Accura I have one similar to that from EABCO that gave me the adjusaability that I needed

scope mount

I just put the Durasight Integral base and rings on my Accura. Works just fine. It is a 2 piece setup. One piece for each end. Ring and mount together. Fits great and nice and solid. Has that Z2 alloy material. Only about $24.95 for them. www.durasight.com

I just bought my Accura with Bergara barrel, will it use the 2010+ style Durasight mounts/rings or the previous '09 style?

I remember reading somewhere that the holes for the screws is different on the Accura compared to the others, so I was curious.

Thanks

Buglemintoday said:
I just bought my Accura with Bergara barrel, will it use the 2010+ style Durasight mounts/rings or the previous '09 style?

I remember reading somewhere that the holes for the screws is different on the Accura compared to the others, so I was curious.

Thanks

yes the holes are different not to many bases for the accura that are a one piece. the single ones do not work out all that well.

the holes are to close to each other when using the two piece bases.

I found the one piece base from durasight works on the accura it cost $13.95
I went this route so that I can use the warne rings

sagebrush said:
Buglemintoday said:

Thanks

yes the holes are different not to many bases for the accura that are a one piece. the single ones do not work out all that well.

the holes are to close to each other when using the two piece bases.

I found the one piece base from durasight works on the accura it cost $13.95
I went this route so that I can use the warne rings

Thanks Sage, you wouldn't happen to have part #'s would you? For both the mounts and rings

EGW scope mount rail

I was looking to buy the EGW base, called the company, and by measuring the 2 inside screw holes, there base wouldn't fit my V1 model Accura...my inside screw holes are 2.270 ctc. any one care to measure the screw spacing on there mount rail and let me know if it(EGW) will fit the pre V2 model Accura? :? Thanks for any help...rsbhunter

If its a 2009 Accura then Durasight has the steel QR 2 piece bases and rings on sale for about $20.

http://www.durasight.com/durasight/spec ... black.html

Im not big on the one piece bases unless they are real M4 flat top type. Then you can use a huge selection rings ect. Plus the flat top and groove size provides a much better mounting surface for QR rings.

Back