T/C endeaver

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tc ENCORE

Daughter and I have Had a .50 cal encore for approx 10 years. I have a .45 ml barrel for mine also as well as 25-06 and .308 barrel. I have thourghly enjoyed mine. I will say that the TC takes some add ons and tuneing for them to be a tac driver and case life is poor in the 25-06. But in their defense I have only had one bolt action rifle in all my years that did not require bedding, pillar posts , freefloating, triggers , reloading, ect. to be a tac driver. As old whats his face said "only accurate rifles are interesting" so you do what it takes to get them there.
wayles

I have had my Endeaver for three years. Several deer have fallen to it using the 12 Ga. slug barrel, and .50 Cal. ML barrel. The latest was on Jan 22 nd, with the ML. Using 120 Gr. Bh 209, with a Thor bullet, @ a ranged 110 yards. The bullet broke her back and tore up the ground for two feet, ten yards past her. Although I am courting the rem.700 ML, and Night I feel the same as several others. The T/C is hard to beat, and you get what you pay for. You have to find that sweet load with the ML, and a sweet slug for the shotgun. A gun for all seasons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

I have had an Endeavor for about a year or so. Because of the extremely helpful tips i have received on this site it might be the finest muzzleloader I have owned and unbelievably accurate. Fed primer Harvester SB sabot ,110 grains of BH209 and a 250 grain Shockwave is just a joy to shoot. I will never get rid of my Endeavor

regardless of anyone's opinion of TC, Hullion's pics show one fine ass gun :shock:

rangepictures044.jpg

rangepictures043.jpg

rangepictures042.jpg

Just thought I'd drop in here and lend my opinion. I love my Endeavor also!

SWThomas

Glad to see you son, been a while. Did you make the move?

Have two Encores, love um! I have one set up with a S.M.I. 50 cal barrel, I pretty much leave it as is. The other I use to switch out barrels. I have a .223 to varmit hunt with, a .270 for bigger game and a shotgun barrel for turkey hunting. Its a dream to carry turkey hunting, short, light and has rifle sights. Thinking about getting a handgun barrel! Ya the barrels are a little pricey but for a couple hundred bucks or so you have a whole new gun and your already use to the feel of the gun. Lots of used barrels for sale on G.B. Also when you switch barrels you have an excuss to go out and make sure its zeroed in.
Don

Endeaver

doggzoe;
A lot of barrels for sale on Mike Bellm's webb site.

Latest posts

Back