2010 Inline Models

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter8282

Reaction score
Anyone got any leads on any new or interesting 2010 inline models that may be coming out soon?

I just got an endeavor last week, please don't tell me they have something better in that line.

New guns

I bought my plain ole garden variety SS Encore 209X50 after deer season one year, and before long the Pro-Hunter came along.. I've never been dis-satisfied with mine.. when you figure the standard wrench-removeable breech plug is 2 and a half inches shorter than the hand-removeable one, I get 2 and a half inches more of useable barrel.. Les

TC will probably come out with some way to fancy up an existing model. I doubt there will be anything new of a radical nature this year.

But I could be wrong.

I would look for the CVA Apex to actually be available in a lot more places. :)

Traditions will probably tweak something a little also.

The new Remingtonized Sidekick or Huntsman might become reality.

The field is getting pretty narrow.

I would like to see a Triumph with a Thumb hole stock and a real stainless steel barrel this plating crap is the pits. Lee

Lee 9 said:
I would like to see a Triumph with a Thumb hole stock and a real stainless steel barrel this plating crap is the pits. Lee

That's what I am hoping for. Otherwise I'll just got with an Omega in SS and gray laminate stock.

I would buy a bone collector if it weren't for the WeatherShield.

I'm sick of not having Knight around anymore. :cry:

I'd like to have the Ultimate Slam in a Tactical stock with adjustable cheek piece.

Does anybody think T/C will come out with a smokeless? :?:

Toy...

favvns.jpg

:wink: :wink:

okay, so it's really a CVA Apex. :D

dont look half bad.. who make's it??? like to get a green mountain brush rifle... thanks WORM

Would you plz quit posting pics of that thang, I don't need another ML :nono:

I would buy one of the GM brush rifles too- If they didn't use the stupid plastic discs. What were they thinking at knight?

Underclocked said:
image001.jpg

There's the no-kidding picture. It's a CVA Apex .50 ... and yes you do, TJJ. ;)

UC - what size objective is on your scope? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back