Need Input On Selling My Omega X7 in Rosewood.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HunterB4

Reaction score
Well gentlemen, I'm thinking about selling my Omega, but I'm having a hard time making a final decision on it. It's such a gorgeous and rare gun, I know I won't find another like it without a TON of searching. But it doesn't feel comfortable to me and I can't see letting it sit in the gun cabinet just to stand there and look pretty. So I'm looking for your opinions if you were me??? I know it's just a gun, but I'm kinda torn about this. lol.

Here is a pic

DSCN0892.jpg

I'll give you my two cents on the thought. Sell it, ask a hundred and the checks in the mail! :twisted:

Leave it in the gun cabinet for the grandkids to use 20 years from now.

Thats a nice looking ML

Steve

gun

ha ha I know the feeling . Put it in the gun cabinet for a while. If in a couple months you pull it out or you want to use it as a trade you got it at hand. I hate selling my guns but if you want to trade up it is the only wat to go. I gotr giuns I forgot about in my cabinet.

I'm not a big fan of keeping a gun you don't use but in this case I might make an exception.

As you know, your gun is pretty rare, maybe even one of a kind with that stock color. X7s seem go go on GunBroker for 400 - $550 even for those with some use. If you hold onto it I think the value will only go up. Also, as mentioned, even if it does not feel right for you, if you ever have kids, it would make a great starter gun given its smaller size.

If you need to sell it to get something else, don't let it go for less than $500. Unless you want to sell it to me. :wink:

Latest posts

Back