Anyone have one ...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one that I use for torqueing down the bases and rings for my scoped rifles Nice product

I have one, I also have a set of torque wrenches; I prefer the torque wrenches as the screwdriver set up makes 5 pound jumps my torque wrenches are settable for 1 pound difference. I do use it on the range as it is easy to carry. Lee

I don't have one but I see it comes in a scope mounting kit also
Think I'll go that way

A regular torque wrench will be much more accurate. I have one of these but getting it set is by luck of the eye. Turn it till the lines match up as best you can and you might be within two or three pounds one way or the other. I like it because once set it does repeat the same each time so you get the same torque on each screw.

DC

I bought the wheeler torque wrench late last year from cabelas. They had the Wheeler deluxe screwdriver set on sale for 49.99 (reg. 99.99) at that time so I ordered it as well but it's on back order. I did play with the wrench and a couple of the bits that came with it. It appears to work as advertised.

Wrench

I have marked my stock so that the screws get put back to the same spot when I reinsert. Can't afford the torque wrench. So many hobbies, so little money.

I have one and i like it. So far have only used it for torqing scope bases and rings tho.

I've had one for about three years; works pretty good. Although not dead nuts accurate, it keeps me from over tightening, which I have a tendacy to do!

Latest posts

Back