Okay, Endeavor barrel it is,..now,..26" or 28" ??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefo1

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input on the barrel choice...looks like the Endeavor barrel will be awsome....from what I can tell,..it's offered in 26" and 28"
Currently I shoot an Optima Magnum with a 26" and a Remington Genesis with the 28" barrel,...and to be completely honest...I see little to no performance or accuracy difference between the two. Like most folks here...I've become addicted to BH209 and will continue using it with the Encore as well. Would like to hear your thoughts on the difference between the 2 different lengths on the Encore before I pull the trigger on the purchase (no pun intended :D )

The Endeavor barrel is 28 inches. I don't think its made in a 26. I could be wrong though. Mine is 28 inches. You will definately enjoy your Endeavor. Will you be using BH209?

Length?

28" overall, 26" minus the QLA, and what about the 2" long breech plug? Now down to maybe 24"??? Maybe they shoulda started with 32"... just a thought.. Les

I have the "28 inch" the functional part from the face of the breach plug to the bottom of the QLA is 26and 1/8 I just measured it for you. I believe the QLA has been changed some and that one of the reasons the new Endeavors shoot so good. Lee

Latest posts

Back