..... WHO'S COUNTING???????????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer

Reaction score
:( :( :(

Just 111 days before I'm up in my shooting platform with my accura but who's counting :?: :?: :?: :?:...... 61 days to bow season :!: :!: Already have my Il. FIREARM TAGS (2) for the county I put in for and awaiting my muzzle loader only tags (2). That drawing will be after AUG 12 or 14th. My recurve may hang on the bow rack this season. I've taken 5 does with my bow in the last 2 seasons and this year I'm hoping to reach out and touch a buck. Those bucks just have eluded me the last 2 seasons by just staying out of my bow range.
Hopefully, things may change this season :!: :!: :!:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS SEASON AND MOST OF ALL, HAVE A SAFE SEASON :!: :!: :!: 8)

:!: :!: :!: 14 MORE DAYS :!: :!: UNBELIEVABLE :!: :!: :!: Some guys have all the luck :!:

It looks like a friend is going to be getting a block permit for crop damage. Looks like I will be hunting very soon. Oh what to get out of the safe and get ready.
:drool: :yeah: :D

Sept 12-20th for me!! Deer,Elk & Bear in our group.

And when i get home, i get to take a nice nap and then get up early to leave for my sisters where i'll be teaching her husband how to shoot my Accura for his first muzzleloader deer hunt. His season starts Sept 24-28th.

27 days till bea season which is great BUT i have never shot a bear and have always tried with my bow. So my problem is "Do i use my new MLer or do i continue to keep trying with the bow"
Bet you all wish you had the same problem!!!!

Back