Now thats one hell of a deal!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FG,
At Cabela's you can get the same Accura stainless/camo thumbhole stock rifle WITH a sling AND a soft case for $3 more. :)

You NEED at least one! :eek: Your family wants you to have at least one. :shock: The country needs YOU to buy one to help the economy! 8) It is therefore the patriotic thing to do.... (Ok all, hand salute!) :partyman:

<<Yeah, ok, I'll go away now!>>

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... hasJS=true

for cva's look around online you can get better prices than that not on sale.

buds so far has the best prices, have to remember that the prices you see at buds INCLUDES shipping! Cabelas would cost you an extra $25-30 for shipping. And that soft case isnt worth that lol.

Sold my hawken so im going to spoil myself and buy the camo thumbhole/SS Accura. Hell i may even make a trip to denver and pick up some BH209 ( One can, and thats it!)

don't do it not bh 209, I was going to be the first one of use to break lol

accura in 45cal, is almost $10 than what I can locally :cry:

frontier gander said:
buds so far has the best prices, have to remember that the prices you see at buds INCLUDES shipping! Cabelas would cost you an extra $25-30 for shipping. And that soft case isnt worth that lol.

Sold my hawken so im going to spoil myself and buy the camo thumbhole/SS Accura. Hell i may even make a trip to denver and pick up some BH209 ( One can, and thats it!)

What cal?

Latest posts

Back