Looking very good i might say.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the bone collector,the gun not the name.The camo and black would not shine anywhere
As for CVA
I think they shouldn't put the name of the gun so big on the reciever,would look better without

I wish they would lose the goiter hanging off the trigger guard. There has to be a better way.

T/C makes some great looking guns. I actually prefer the regular camo Triumph but I wish they made a stainless version. The Weather Shield isn't much better than blued IMO.

Still it's nice to know that you're using a good safe & reliable product.

Maybe Knight will clone the Triumph. That's what most blackpowder companies do. They just copy what T/C makes.

:yeah: Sweet!!! That is probably one of the best looking ML"s I've seen. Definitely has that mean look going for it. I'm not in the market for one, but does anyone know how much $$$? I'm guessing it won't be cheap.

Boner

1" shorter on the stock. Being tall and being described as having gorilla arms that gun is way to small fopr ,me. The triumph didn't seat correctly for me when I went to but it, so I ended w/ the Pro Hunter/T hole cpmpaosite SS. Fits perfect.

Dat is wun sweeeet lookin' gun.

The all-black bone-collector is muy malo (very bad) lookin' too. 8)

Very nice looking gun. My only thing is that, while making it look pretty cool, I can't see that they made any changes that improve the gun much. Still don't offer a stainless barrel, 1" shorter stock doesn't do much for me, the black stripes on the stock look nice, but what does it do for it functionally? As I said before, very nice looking gun, but not enough improvements to make me go after one.

hjbuys said:
the black stripes on the stock look nice, but what does it do for it functionally?

They reduce recoil, vibration, and noise. The system is suppose to work very well.

Not my cup of tea. For what they are charging for it SS should be part of the equation...inside of the barrel is what concerns me when hunting in bad weather not the exterior so much.

oldelkhunter said:
Not my cup of tea. For what they are charging for it SS should be part of the equation...inside of the barrel is what concerns me when hunting in bad weather not the exterior so much.

+1

I handled a camo/fluted Weathershield Triumph at a gun shop a couple days ago. It looked like it had rust on the barrel where it made contact with the wood rack. In all fairness, I have seen Stainless Steel Knight's, T/C's, NEF's at Cabelas with rusty barrels on the racks too. Too many people putting there grubs all over 'em. An oil rag every now ant then would have prevented that.

It is a nice light rifle, but I don't care for the wide grip, and the comb is just a touch too high for open sights.

I've never seen a stainless gun rust. I've seen hundreds of thousands of them.

The inside of the barrel is the part I'm concerned about.

Nice lookin' gun...shorter along with light weight, works for me.

Wadell is doing pretty well for himself...I mean since starting out as Bill Jordans sidekick.

well you know the saying, "You can sell a texan anything!!"

I like the camo but the rubber all over the stock for me just looks out of place. The camo/weathershild without all the rubber looks much better IMO.

Actually if they would have camoed the rubber that would have been really cool looking.

Back